Monday, February 21, 2011

nobody needs to know

Ah, life is interesting - as always! Snow has been covering the little town that I live in. They tell me that I'll be getting a nice covering of ice as well - won't that be fun! Still remodeling the room - working on painting the closet now. A lot of crevices - it's time consuming work. Also a bit tiring on the arms. It'll all be worth it in the end! The painting should be done tonightish, then we start the mass cleaning of the rest of the room. Then, I'll start bringing stuff back in, reorganizing, and throwing out other things that need removing.

It has been an interesting week. Overcoming obstacles, being happy at successes, trying hard to work through failures and times where I didn't come up to scratch... it has been a fulfilling week. I find myself grateful for my friends these days. I feel so blessed to know so many good people. I hope to enrich their lives as they enrich mine.

There are so many lonely people out there and I have been graced with this assortment of people that care about me as I care about them. That help me as I help them. Improve my life while I improve theirs.


There is more to say, but not enough time to say it in. For now, sleep well, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment