Wednesday, February 23, 2011

and i'm almost there




Sorry, I forgot to take the final shot of the finished product. The oven shot will have to do! I made pizza tonight if you couldn't tell. It was superbly delicious.

I started with some homemade pizza dough:


Roll it out:


Perforate!


Cover in sauce!


Toppings anyone?!?!


And into the oven!



All together, delicious meal. Add a Dr. Pepper, and the night was amazing. A lot is on my mind again. I'm concerned that I haven't treated a friend of mine all that well. I have a tendency to assume that everything is ok when, apparently, things aren't. In honesty, it would probably be self-centeredness. I think things are ok in a relationship, and so I figure that the other person isn't as happy. Maybe even seen as using the other person? I don't know.

I can see the moon as she traverses the sky outside my dining room window... she always gives me hope and inspiration. Something clean and new ever filling itself and emptying itself; rebirth coming every 28 days. Something to strive for, I guess. Re-invention. Taking nothing for granted every cycle. Hope of a new day when I've had all I can take. The promise of more when I feel empty.

I hope I can help fill your emptiness, my friend.

Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment