Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Knock Knock, Are You Alone?

Good evening, friend. Life continues to be busy. I''ve been taking solace in the quiet moments between this and that. Between here and there. NaNoWriMo preperations are under way for me, and I'm attempting to narrow down basic character information so I don't have to worry about it when I'm writing away.

I've noticed that people recently seem to show a certain amount of disinterest which is weirding me out. I went to a drag show on Saturday night and all of the queens and kings performing seemed so disconnected from what they were doing. High energy, but you could see in their eyes that they were somewhere else entirely. I go to the grocery store and the clerk ringing me up won't even make eye contact. I don't know if the moon is in an odd phase or what's happening. Maybe I'm the one that's disconnected and am only noticing in other people what I'm unable to see in myself.

At any rate, I've been planning out a little halloween get together for me and a couple of my friends. I'm hoping that it will be fun. Some snacks, maybe some board games, and a lot of laughs. On the note of snacks, I've learned that I cannot keep lemon stuffed or any Oreos on hand at my house. It doesn't matter if I like the taste of them anymore, they're just so crunchy and delightful that I can't stop eating. Next thing I know, the box is gone. Apparently I need to work on my portion control.

Thanks for listening to my very random ramblings. I hope you have a wonderful time until I see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment