Sunday, January 30, 2011

the more you feel undefined for what you have left undone and more - what you've left behind

This is a tribute post to Woods. Here are my old age makeup secrets (it's really not all that great). Still, it was fun to do a little photo shoot while I worked on it.

The clean slate. As you can tell, I'm thrilled to start the process.




A layer of cream, also "Sunday in the park with George!!!"




uh oh - he has an eyeliner pencil...




Filling in basic lines:




And more age lines...




Adding some white and black to accent, also blurring and blending in the lines to make them look more natural.




It's a bit sad how so may of the lines disappear here...




Enter the world of the wig:




And another layer of crazy...




Somehow, I don't think I like the cream makeup for my beard...




I'm on my way to a all out grey mane.




And I'm done!




Or, am I...?




Aww, who cares - I'm going to be crazy anyways!




I'm that intense!!!






Too bad it never comes out in the after-show shower. Oh well, after tomorrow's show, it won't matter anymore!





Forgive me - in that last pic, you can see up my nose... Anyways, that was the transformation! Hope you enjoyed - sleep well everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment