Sunday, January 30, 2011

lift up your hands

A decision has been made: I will be completely shaving my hair off. Changes need to start happening in my life and it will be a helpful reminder to keep going. I'm currently knitting a hat to keep my head warm during the process of regrowing my hair. Also, I'm pretty sure that I'll look awful without any hair, so I'm going to be knitting several hats to cover the awkwardness. I'm currently working on one that is a grey heather, knit 3, purl 2 pattern. Looks nice online, we'll see how it goes.

I took pictures of my makeup process tonight, I'll post a separate entry for that. I could see the bi-polar come out as every layer of makeup went on. The facial expressions are the best part - it's classic me. Well, classic me on a theater/crazy character high. It got pretty bad - I was conversing with two of my good friends at Good Time tonight rather wildly. The Mountain Dew I was drinking probably didn't help matters. It was great to catch up with one of them who's off at college. However, conversation became difficult when I realized that college friend would be left out of the discussion if Jem and I talked like we usually do about the town drama. So, we attempted to include college friend - even talked a lot about her recent trip to the big apple. All together, it was a great night.

Jem and I are hopefully going to be hanging out this week to work on a few things for her job. It'll be great times.

Well, I should get to posting the pictures - sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment