Thursday, September 8, 2011

it's a memory i know time will never erase

I'll start off with break #8, then go on to a few other things. I hope you're doing well.
I didn't manage to write for a few breaks. Things have been kind of busy. Life has been kind of insane - I'm probably going to be moving soon. Just elsewhere. Not anything extreme. Picking up a third job pretty quick as well. I'm also picking up some basic HTML for fun. Not much to write tonight. I think it'll probably be a long one. Slow night so far...
I've been doing a lot of thinking today. Watched a movie today - it really wasn't all that great, but there were a few characters that did a few remarkable things for one another... it reminded me of all of the things I wanted to do in my life. All of the things I wanted to do and experience with P-list. I want to make things the best they can be... which means that there will be a lot of changes happening, I think. I'll write more later... my mind's just a bit busy right now and I need to get to sleep. You sleep well also, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment