Wednesday, March 30, 2011

everybody's playing the game



Want a slice of pie? This will be the food show, in which I introduce all of the great eats I've been making for the past weekish!


We'll start off with my Shepherd's Pie!


It does have real sheep-related meat in it - yearling, specifically. Yearling, carrots, onions, celery, and a few other things in the bottom layer, mashed potatoes on top - delicious eats! It was a great, fulfilling meal - a lot of leftovers in the fridge after this one.

How about some pie? Shell first:



Add the custard:


and the Meringue:


And bake!


Want a slice?



Now for some pizza and breadsticks! I made the pizza sauce myself - don't ask for the recipe, it's a secret... maybe.


Anywho, pizza!


I didn't get a picture of the cooked pizza, but it was as tasty as it looks (or, conversely so if it doesn't look tasty to you)! I did get a picture of the breadsticks, though!


Mmm... extra sauce for dipping...



So, that's food! I think that the next update I'll do will be about the room renovation - I think I have enough pics to make it through all right! I think that's about it for now. Sleep well, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment